Πέμπτη 19 Απριλίου 2012







Motion



    If you are the amber mare
        I am the road of blood

    If you are the first snow
        I am he who lights the hearth of dawn

    If you are the tower of night
       I am the spike burning in your mind

    If you are the morning tide
        I am the first bird's cry

  
 If you are the basket of oranges
        I am the knife of the sun

    If you are the stone altar
        I am the sacrilegious hand

    If you are the sleeping land
        I am the green cane

    If you are the wind's leap
        I am the buried fire

    If you are the water's mouth
        I am the mouth of moss

  If you are the forest of the clouds
        I am the axe that parts it

    If you are the profaned city
        I am the rain of consecration

    If you are the yellow mountain
        I am the red arms of lichen

    If you are the rising sun
        I am the road of blood


       
Σημείωση: Το ποίημα είναι μεταφρασμένο από τον Eliot Weinberger και βρίσκεται στον τόμο COLLECTED POEMS 1957-1987. Η φωτογραφία είναι η "Γυναίκα Ζέβρα" της Emese Benko.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: